The Men's Mission Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings bring comfort, performance, and reliability to the mountain. These bindings feature universally compatible baseplates, ergonomic hi-backs, Smooth glide buckles, and a gapless fit.
- Ankle Strap: Reactstrap ankle strap has a minimized construction that is ultra-responsive, conforming to any boot
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- Cushioning: Re: Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy access to mounting hardware
- Mounting System: Re: Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight
- Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for durability
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response.
- Forward Lean: Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel. DialFLAD system features a rotating dial for making adjustments to the forward lean angle of the hi-back. Living Hinge hi-back technology eliminates hardware and weight, allowing for independent adjustment of your forward lean and hi-back rotation.