Burton Men's Process Snowboard 2020
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||3-5 business days|
Constantly evolved to drop ounces and amplify pop, the Burton Process is Mark McMorris’ pick for its twin freestyle playfulness and all-terrain prowess. Now featuring PurePop camber for a forgiving yet snappy feel, the Process is suited to the freestyle rider, but still capable of ripping the entire mountain as proven by the pros who push it. The FSC™ Certified Super Fly II core creates a lighter, lift-off-ready deck, while Squeezebox core profiling transfers energy towards the tip and tail for snappier ollies and effortless stability. Available in two versions, choose the relaxed and floaty Flying V™ or precise control of PurePop camber.
- An evolution of a traditional camber shape, our PurePop Camber profile features subtle flat zones just outside your feet to amplify pop and add playfulness to the snap and response of camber. Early rise tip and tail sections spin and float with a catch-free feel.
- Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile when ridden regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch.
- Stronger and lighter woods target specific areas of the core to provide pop, strength, and reduced weight.
- Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength.
- The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength.
- Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop.
- Our most versatile Squeezebox profile improves pop and performance through the balance of thicker, more powerful core sections with thinner, more flexible sections. Rider energy is transferred outward from beneath the feet, energizing the tip and tail while making the board snappier, more stable, and easier to manipulate.
- Versatile flex and response for everything from mini to mega shred.
- Frostbite extends out slightly beneath your bindings for tremendous edge-hold on hard, icy conditions. Powerful when you need them, playful when you don’t, Frostbite Edges are hungry for hard-pack while remaining smooth, flowing, and forgiving.
- 3 year warranty