The Women's Citizen Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings deliver a blend of comfort and performance in a lightweight design that everyone can respect. They feature FullBED cushioning, easy-entry straps, and consistent flex.
- Ankle Strap: Reactstrap ankle strap has a minimized construction that is ultra-responsive, conforming to any boot
- Toe Strap: Supergrip Capstrap toe strap wraps over the toebox of the boot and is fully injected to reduce waste
- Cushioning: Re:Flex FullBED cushioning system provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy access to mounting hardware
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain. Lightweight, bombproof polycarbonate baseplate construction is buttery and playful for laid-back, relaxed cruising.
- Mounting System: Re:Flex mounting system dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight
- Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
- Forward Lean: MicroFLAD system uses a lever and sliding plate system to set the forward lean angle of the hi-back
- Buckles: Smooth Glide buckles are easy to secure and feature aluminum levers and a steel base for durability
- Mounting: Universally compatible with all current snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®