Drop in or tune in with midweight warmth for your hands that's touchscreen compatible.
Insulated. Waterproof. Tech-compatible. The women's Burton Profile Under Mittens check all the boxes so your hands stay warm whether you're dropping in or checking in. The low-profile cuff fits under your jacket for a full storm seal, and a fleece lining adds that extra bit of cozy.
- DRYRIDE two-layer shell fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Screen Grab® PU synthetic palm for total touchscreen control
- Soft nose wipe on thumb
- Brushed-microfiber fixed lining pulls moisture away from hands
- ThermacoreECO insulation is lightweight and breathable, providing a super-comfortable feel and low-bulk warmth that cranks the heat and dries quickly. It's bluesign® approved and features over 90% recycled fibers that provide long lasting durability and all-around easy care.
- Extended-length storm cuff provides additional coverage; Ergonomic, pre-curved fit
- Removable wrist leash; D-ring and hook
- bluesign® approved materials are responsibly crafted in processes that minimize impact on people and our planet