As the intuitive, hardpack specialist, the Pandora 84 is the go-to ski when the skies are clear and the snow is fast. Created with an Aspenlight™ core, the Pandora 84 offers an incredibly lightweight and stable feel for frontside skiers who like to venture off the beaten path now and then.
- The softer tip floats & initiates turns easily while the stiffer tail provides power, stability & high speed control.
- FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Combining the precision of sidewall underfoot, and the lightweight, durable performance of cap construction in the tip and tail, Capwall™ Construction provides the best of both worlds.
- A wide array of carbon stretching from tip to tail for added stability without sacrificing weight.
- A thin core & sidewall in the tips are 100 grams lighter per pair for reduced swing weight & tip bounce.
- 100% Aspen for the lightest, most nimble feel.
Note: Bindings are not included with skis - Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.