This warm, 100% recycled polyester quarter-zip jacket combines a sweater-knit aesthetic with the easy care of Better Sweater fleece. It’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made with 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece with a fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Quarter-zip with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 391 g (13.8 oz)