Rental Frequently Asked Questions
We want your experience with us to be a great one!
Here are some commonly asked questions about our rentals:
- What is included in a Ski Package?
- Ski Packages include skis, boots, bindings and poles.
- What is included in a Snowboard Package?
- Snowboard Packages include a snowboard, boots and bindings.
- What is the different between "Kids" and "Junior" Ski Rentals?
- Kids ski packages are for our youngest customers with skis up to 90cm in length.
- Junior ski packages are for kids with skis longer than 90cm who weigh up to 85 lbs.
- Do I need to make reservations for daily rentals?
- At this time rentals are operating on a first-come first-served basis only. Our rental shop opens weekends at 8:30am for your convenience. We recommend arriving as early as possible to ensure availability.
- What do I need to rent equipment?
- A valid drivers license and credit card are required. If you are under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must be present to sign the rental forms. We also recommend that you bring one pair of long, clean socks for trying on boots.
- How does the security deposit work?
- When you purchase your rentals, you will be asked to provide The Ski Shack with a valid credit card. We will keep your credit card number on file until all rental equipment is returned.
- When are season rentals due back?
- Season rentals are due back by April 1st.
- What happens if I buy a season rental for a child and they outgrow their equipment during the season?
- If your child has a mid-season growth spurt, just bring them back into our shop to be resized for new equipment. No charge!