Spyder Boy's Leader Jacket
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||3-5 business days|
A go-to classic for the alpine skier, the Leader comes in a collection of new prints that pay homage to the best of Spyder's signature classics, and with the same dependable features that continue to make this jacket a best-seller. A removable hood with gaiter, powder skirt with snaps and elastic grippers, along with adjustable, gusseted cuffs and a wrist-warming sleeve with thumb holes make certain the only thing old man winter will get off you is a face full of powder.
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO Insulation (133g)
- Stretch Recycled Repreve™ Polyester Plain Weave with 10k/10k Laminate and DWR
- Removable helmet compatible hood with inner hood gaiter
- Critically seam taped
- YKK® Arrow Vislon® center front, hand and chest pocket zippers
- Fixed powder skirt with snaps and gripper elastic
- Zippered data card pocket
- Internal and mesh goggle pocket
- Adjustable cuff tabs with gussets and interior stretch cuffs with thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco product contains 55% post-consumer recycled content with zero loss in performance as compared to the original PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation, which has long been regarded as an industry benchmark in insulation in terms of superior warmth-to-weight ratios, both wet and dry performance ratings, softness, dry times, and durability.