Spyder Men's Copper GTX Jacket
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||3-5 business days|
The Copper GTX is everything you need and nothing you don't in a classic alpine style that will perform season after season. Featuring stretch GORE-TEX®, PrimaLoft® Black ECO Insulation and watertight AquaGuard® zippers, nothing was sacrificed on the design or construction of this all-mountain jacket. Interior stretch panels increase comfort and mobility and underarm vents, removable hood and adjustable cuffs with interior thumb holes make micro-adjustments easy for a customized climate and fit.
- Stretch Polyester Plain Weave 2L with GORE-TEX® Laminate and PFCecFree DWR
- Textured Nylon with GORE-TEX® Laminate and DWR
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO Insulation (100g)
- Removable helmet compatible hood with adjustable opening
- All seams taped
- Watertight YKK® AquaGuard® center front zipper
- Underarm ventilation system
- Bronze Chassis: Taffeta lining with strategic stretch panels and fixed powder skirt with snapback feature
- Adjustable cuff tabs with interior stretch cuffs and thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco product contains 55% post-consumer recycled content with zero loss in performance as compared to the original PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation, which has long been regarded as an industry benchmark in insulation in terms of superior warmth-to-weight ratios, both wet and dry performance ratings, softness, dry times, and durability.
GORE-TEX is the ideal solution for all kinds of winter sports; it’s durably waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. You stay warmer when it’s cold and drier when you perspire. GORE-TEX boasts a “Guaranteed to Keep You Dry” promise.