The Sentinel Pant in a regular fit has plenty of heft, sporting adjustable suspenders and waist, thigh ventilation zips, articulated knee construction, and reinforced scuff cuffs. GORE-TEX® fabric and 40g PrimaLoft® Black ECO Insulation mean waterproof warmth until the last chairlift powers down.
- Stretch Polyester Plain Weave 2L with GORE-TEX® Laminate and PFCecFree DWR
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO Insulation (40g)
- Adjustable suspenders
- Adjustable waist construction and belt loops
- Zippered hand pockets and bellowed cargo pocke
- All seams taped
- Thigh ventilation system
- Articulated knee construction
- Reinforced scuff cuff around bottom hem
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco product contains 55% post-consumer recycled content with zero loss in performance as compared to the original PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation, which has long been regarded as an industry benchmark in insulation in terms of superior warmth-to-weight ratios, both wet and dry performance ratings, softness, dry times, and durability.
GORE-TEX is the ideal solution for all kinds of winter sports; it’s durably waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. You stay warmer when it’s cold and drier when you perspire. GORE-TEX boasts a “Guaranteed to Keep You Dry” promise.