Spyder Women's Inspire GTX Jacket
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||3-5 business days|
The Inspire GTX Jacket blends modern styling with technical performance for weather protection and sophistication on and off the mountain. A GORE-TEX® stretch weave and 80 grams of PrimaLoft® ECO Insulation provide a cozy, lightweight layer of waterproof defense from the elements. Clean lines and a tailored fit contour to your body, whilst underarms vents, plus a zipper at the neck, provide customizable climate control. The fully adjustable, helmet compatible hood can be removed, as can the snapback powder skirt.
- Stretch Polyester Plain Weave 2L with GORE-TEX® Laminate and PFCec Free DWR
- PrimaLoft® Silver ECO Insulation (80g)
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- All seams taped
- Removable hood with adjustable opening fits over most helmets
- Silver Chassis: Targeted interior stretch panels, removable powder skirt with snapback feature and spacer mesh padding at shoulders
- Internal zippered pocket, mesh goggle pocket, and chamois lens wipe
- Underarm and core ventilation system with YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- Adjustable cuff tabs with interior stretch cuffs and thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco product contains 55% post-consumer recycled content with zero loss in performance as compared to the original PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation, which has long been regarded as an industry benchmark in insulation in terms of superior warmth-to-weight ratios, both wet and dry performance ratings, softness, dry times, and durability.
GORE-TEX is the ideal solution for all kinds of winter sports; it’s durably waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. You stay warmer when it’s cold and drier when you perspire. GORE-TEX boasts a “Guaranteed to Keep You Dry” promise.