Spyder Women's Voice GTX Jacket
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||3-5 business days|
Give a voice to your powder day dreams with the Voice GTX Jacket. Freeride inspired for the steepest, deepest days, the Voice will keep you dry and warm thanks to its 2L GORE-TEX® and PrimaLoft® construction. A slightly longer length, fixed, drop hood and textured GORE paneling are design elements that also elevate the functionality of the Voice for your big mountain, resort or sidecountry adventures.
- Stretch Polyester Plain Weave 2L with GORE-TEX® Laminate and PFCec Free DWR
- Polyester Herringbone with INFINIUM™ Laminate and PFCec Free DWR
- PrimaLoft® Black ECO Insulation (100g)
- YKK® AquaGuard® center front zipper
- All seams taped
- Fixed hood with adjustment at back fits over most helmets
- Bronze Chassis: Taffeta lining with strategic stretch panels, fixed powder skirt with snapback feature and mesh padding at shoulders
- Internal zippered pocket, mesh goggle pocket, and chamois lens wipe
- Underarm ventilation system
- Adjustable cuff tabs with interior stretch cuffs and thumb holes
- Drawcord adjustable hem
PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation Eco product contains 55% post-consumer recycled content with zero loss in performance as compared to the original PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation, which has long been regarded as an industry benchmark in insulation in terms of superior warmth-to-weight ratios, both wet and dry performance ratings, softness, dry times, and durability.
GORE-TEX is the ideal solution for all kinds of winter sports; it’s durably waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable. You stay warmer when it’s cold and drier when you perspire. GORE-TEX boasts a “Guaranteed to Keep You Dry” promise.