A ski boot that fits well is the key to enjoying a great day on the mountain with your family and friends. The Mach Sport HV 110 is all about warmth, comfort and convenience, designed for intermediate to advanced skiers with high-volume feet or larger overall frames. The NFS Liner is warm and supportive, providing a comfortable out-of-the-box fit. But if needed, you can add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. Double Quick-Instep and Lift-Lock buckles allow for easy entry and exit, while the 110 flex strikes the perfect balance between comfort and performance, allowing you to happily ski until the lifts stop spinning.
- Customizaion Liner: N.F.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: ISO 5355 Bi-Material
- Shell: PU- double Quick Instep
- Cuff: Polyolefine- Back Spine
- Liner: SPORT- N.F.S.- Celliant®
- Buckles: Mach Sport buckles, Lift Lock, adj. Top ratched
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap
- Canting: Double canting screwed
- Gripwalk: Compatible