This sleek, low-profile style offers 3D cellular protection with an in-mold construction featuring a lightweight shell with an EPS and WaveCel liner. This helmet offers advanced protection technology through WaveCel, which is a collapsible cellular structure that lines the inside of the helmet. WaveCel can reduce impact and rotational force by flexing to minimize initial force, crumpling to lessen impact velocity, and gliding to help redirect energy away from the head. This helmet is not only packed with protection features but is also packed with comfort and fit features like a 360° BOA® Fit System with a fast, micro-adjustable fit with the turn of a dial and the Fidlock® magnetic helmet strap buckle, which allows effortless one-hand operation, even with gloves. Another comfort feature is the Polartec® Power Grid® fleece liner and ear pads which provide quick-drying warmth all day.
- WaveCel helmets are designed to fit closer to the head, providing a snug, comfortable fit. Please refer to our sizing chart for accurate measurements. If you are in-between sizes, you may want to size up.
- In-shell 360° BOA® Fit System features a fit dial just below the helmet shell that provides micro-adjustments in a complete halo around the wearer's head.
- Compatible with audio accessories
- Polartec® fleece on liner and ear pads is low pile, pill-resistant, and moisture-wicking for maximum warmth.
- WaveCel® behaves like a network of hundreds of interconnected shock absorbers connecting your head and the outer shell of the helmet. WaveCel® helps distribute the impact energy through its network of cells, reduces impact forces like the crumple zone of a car, and then helps divert rotational forces by flexing and gliding.
- Fidlock® snap helmet buckle uses magnets to allow you to open and close the buckle with one hand, even when wearing gloves.
- Passive ventilation channels, highlighting WaveCel material through 10 vents that draw fresh air in the front and pull moisture out the back
- In-mold shell construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with an EPS and WaveCel liner for sleek comfort and a low-profile fit.
- Certification: CE 1077B & ASTM 2040