Ski and snowboard rental packages are the most economical option for children and beginners who want to get into this great sport without breaking the bank. We offer quality equipment from some of the best brands in the industry including Atomic, Volkl, Nordica and Burton.
** Please note that due to overwhelming demand, season rentals are no longer available for the 2020/21 season.**
Make sure to join our mailing list and follow us on Facebook for information on our season rental sale in October!
We want your experience with us to be a great one!
Here are some commonly asked questions about our rentals:
- What is included in a Ski Package?
- Ski Packages include skis, boots, bindings and poles.
- What is included in a Snowboard Package?
- Snowboard Packages include a snowboard, boots and bindings.
- What is the different between "Kids" and "Junior" Ski Rentals?
- Kids ski packages are for our youngest customers with skis up to 90cm in length.
- Junior ski packages are for kids with skis longer than 90cm who weigh up to 85 lbs.
- What do I need to rent equipment?
- A valid drivers license and major credit card are required. If you are under 18 years old, a parent or guardian must be present to sign the rental forms.
- How does the security deposit work?
- When you purchase your rentals, you will be asked to provide The Ski Shack with a valid credit card. We will keep your credit card number on file until all rental equipment is returned.
- When are season rentals due back?
- Season rentals are due back by April 1st.
- What happens if I buy a season rental for a child and they outgrow their equipment during the season?
- If your child has a mid-season growth spurt, just bring them back into our shop to be resized for new equipment. No charge!