These boots fuse the micro-adjustable fit of the BOA® Fit System with the simplicity of Step On binding compatibility to make a boot that you want to wear. Even better, this boot will help keep your feet warm thanks to the insulated, heat-reflective liner tech and fuzzy lining.
- LACING: Sequence BOA® Fit System features two unique lace paths for a fit that snugs evenly from top to bottom with the simple twist of a dial
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- COMFORT: Total Comfort construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER: Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit, Man fur is soft and fuzzy, providing a warm and comfortable entrance into the boot, Imprint 2 heat-moldable liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock with a hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit
- CUSHIONING: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- OUTSOLE: Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- Step On®︎ boots are ONLY compatible with Step On®︎ bindings.