The Women's Mint Boa Snowboard Boots feature a lightweight DynoLITE outsole and the micro-adjustable BOA® Fit System. This boot even has heat-reflective tech to keep your toes extra warm.
- LACING: BOA® Fit System with Coiler™ technology uses an inner coiler that automatically recoils the lace back into the inner spool allowing for clean lace management, a snug fit, and a faster lace-up process with the simple twist of a dial
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Durable polyurethane backstay, 1:1 Soft Flexing tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER: Imprint 1+ heat-moldable liner with integrated lacing offers increased comfort and an improved wrap on the heel and ankle
- CUSHIONING: Women's-specific True Fit is designed for a lower volume, and more accurate fit for a woman's foot resulting in better board feel and control, Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- OUTSOLE: DynoLITE outsole offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts