This binding has three connection points that bring unrivaled simplicity, security, and board control. Those connection points are located with two at the toe and one at the heel. Toe hooks 2.0 allow for quick entry and release. Pair this binding with Step On® boots, and you'll be ready to be on the mountain all day. It's also compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
- Cushioning: Re: Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy access to mounting hardware.
- Baseplate: Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain - Nylon composite material blended with 18% short-glass in the hi-back and spar for a high-performance mix of strength and soft flexibility.
- Mounting System: Re: Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight.
- Hi-Back: Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board.
- Forward Lean: Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel - FLAD system allows you to make micro-adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance.
- Boot-to-Binding Connection: Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe utilizing Toe Hooks 2.0 that feature a spring hinge that flexes to maintain closure and provide an easy entrance and exit and one connection point by the heel for increased boot and binding response.
Step On®︎ bindings are ONLY compatible with Step On®︎ boots.
*Please note the 3D Hinge Disc is needed for mounting on 3D systems (not included).