The Women's Yeasayer Snowboard features an energetic core, plus a Scoop tip and tail. Expand your horizons with this amazing board this season.
- BEND: Flat Top profile provides stability, balance, and continuous edge control, helping the tip and tail kick up for a catch-free and loose riding experience
- SHAPE: Twin shape is perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride so you can spin and stomp with outstanding stability whether you're riding regular or switch
- FLEX: Twin flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch
- BASE: Extruded Base provides speed and strength and requires little in the way of maintenance
- BOARD MOUNT: The Channel® Board Mount is designed to help dial in the perfect stance and is compatible with all major bindings
- FIBERGLASS: Women's-specific Triax Fiberglass provides torsionally softer flex for lighter riders while providing the strength and response needed for everything from mini to mega shred
- CORE: Super Fly 800G Core is a dual-species wood core that is loaded with pop and alternates between hard and soft woods to reduce overall weight without limiting performance. Dualzone EGD engineered wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones perpendicular to the core for more edge-hold, response, and strength