The Men's Rev Snow Helmet features the fit: Sphere Fit patented system. This system wraps around the user's head like an adjustable hat and delivers a snug and comfortable fit. This helmet also features adjustable ventilation so that you can be comfortable in all conditions.
- IN-MOLD TECHNOLOGY: The shock absorbing inner EPS layer of this technology is injected into the hard outer polycarbonate layer to create a single comprehensive unit that provides perfect protection at a reduced weight.
- 360° MICROSHELL: The 360° Microshell is a polycarbonate layer, which three-dimensionally wraps around the lower helmet lip, that prevents scratches and dents in the helmet’s foam.
- ADJUSTABLE VENTILATION: The opening of the ventilation ducts on the top of the helmet may be adjusted continuously by means of a slide control.
- MICROFUR: Microfur is both warming and comfortable on the skin. As a helmet lining, it creates the perfect fit and feel for all-day shredding.
- BEANIE LINER: The soft Microfleece material of the Beanie Liner adapts perfectly to the head and thus avoids any bruises and the unpleasant entering of cold air. Molded-in mesh zones let heat and moisture escape to the outside and, together with the ventilation system, ensure a pleasant head climate.
- SPHERE FIT: The new and patented Sphere Fit system wraps around the head like a beanie. When adjusting the BOA® dial, it is adjusted in all three dimensions, creating a snug and comfortable fit without applying any pressure.
- REMOVABLE EARPADS: The washable earpads of this model can be taken out to suit the variable weather conditions and for cleaning.
- FIDLOCK BUCKLE: This buckle closes automatically and can be opened easily and conveniently by sliding the buckle laterally with just one hand.
- EN 1077:2007 CLASS B: EN 1077 is the European standard for ski & snowboard helmets, taking into account the results of collision tests to ascertain dampening apuncture-resistant qualities of the outer shell. Class B of this certificate certifies helmets with soft ear protectors.