Introducing the 2022/2023 LINE Blend. If you couldn't tell by the intro, the LINE Blend continues to be a go-to ski for our freestyle team. Will Wesson, Mitchell Brower, Sami Ortlieb, Peter Koukov, Andy Parry, the list goes on! From 50-50 combinations to unique butters and nose blocks, to locking in wheelies, the Blend opens up new lanes of creativity on the mountain. Thanks to the ample 100mm waist width and incredibly playful feel you're guaranteed to have a good time on the Blend, whether you're skiing the best park in the world or lapping a 100-foot rope tow. Get ready to start bending your Blends and making the whole mountain your playground.
- 30% thicker base & edge, 2mm wide x 2.5mm high steel edges and 1.7mm thick base dramatically increase durability and tuning life the skis.
- The same flex pattern in front and behind your boot conforms to terrain equally riding forward & backwards.
- FIVE different radiuses are blended into the ski’s sidecut. The result? A wide variety of turn shapes and an intuitive feel.
- Combining the precision of sidewall underfoot, and the lightweight, durable performance of cap construction in the tip and tail, Capwall™ Construction provides the best of both worlds.
- Pre-stretched carbon down the center of the ski for added pop and play to ollie over snowboarders
- Two full-length maple stringers surrounded by aspen for increased strength and durability.
Note: Bindings are not included with skis - Always have a certified binding technician mount and adjust your bindings.