The Men's Ruler Wide Snowboard boots have a medium stiff feel that is also agile and strong, plus they have insulated heat-reflective tech to keep your feet warm.
- LACING: Speed Zone lacing system features lightning-fast lacing control while allowing you to customize the tension of upper and lower zones in seconds
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Performance synthetic leather backstay snugs up the fit between the boot and hi-back for direct energy transfer and reduced rider fatigue, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction with a wider fit provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period; snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER: Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit, Man fur is soft and fuzzy, providing a warm and comfortable entrance into the boot, Imprint 2 heat-moldable liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock with a hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit
- CUSHIONING: B3 gel cushioning provides maximum damping, doesn't harden in cold temperatures, and withstands repeated impact without breaking down; sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- OUTSOLE: EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort; shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag